Not a problem. Below are a few relevant questions and responses that will help you arrived at a determination.
Q. If i will be obtaining an SBA loan, which kind of information shall the lender require?
A. Whenever obtaining an SBA loan, small businesses have to fill in types and papers for the particular loan they’ve been looking to get. In addition, the SBA encourages borrowers to collect some fundamental information that all loan providers will request, regardless of loan kind. The items that are following needed:
- Personal back ground and monetary statements
- Company statements that are financial
- Loss and profit declaration
- Projected monetary statements
- Ownership and affiliations
- Business certificate or license
- Application for the loan history
- Income taxation statements
- Company history and overview
- Company lease